The Morgan Adams Foundation hosts a variety of fundraisers which raise money for pediatric cancer research and therapies throughout the year. We are in need of girls to help us with two of our biggest summer events.
The Race Against Kids' Cancer, High Plains Raceway, Byers, Colorado
The Morgan Adams Concours d'Elegance, Centennial Airport, Centennial, Colorado
- Must be 21+
- Dress size 6 or below
- Available to attend 2 of the 3 events
- Friendly, well mannered, and awareness that they are representing a children's cancer foundation.
- An 8x10 high resolution photo for your portfolio
- A personalized swag bag from each event
- Meal at each event
- Volunteer recommendations
- Ride alongs in exhilarating automobiles (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, BMW, Lotus, Porsche, etc.)
- Participants in high energy and exciting events that are helping to make a difference in the lives of kids with cancer.
If interested, please forward headshots and resumes to